PLEASE NOTE: if you don't see an option to cancel your subscription, that usually means that your subscription has already been successfully cancelled.
To cancel your SALT Premium subscription:
On your iPhone:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone or iPad and select iTunes Store and App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap on View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap on Subscriptions.
- Tap on the subscription that you want to manage. (If you don't see a subscription but are still being charged, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID.)
- Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or click on "Cancel Subscription" to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
To learn more, please visit Apple's support page.
On your Android phone:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store Google Play.
- Check if you're signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu and then Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
If you have a subscription with an app and the app gets removed from Google Play, your future subscription will be cancelled. Your past subscriptions will not be refunded.
To learn more, please visit Google Play's support page.