The SALT App is only available in certain countries so it may be that SALT is not live in the country that your App or Play Store is configured to.
You can try changing the country on the App or Play Store to find SALT.
For Google Play Store please follow the below instructions;
- On your Android Phone, open Google Play Store.
- Now on the top left side. You will see the three parallel lines, which is also called the Hamburger button ( ☰ ). Click on it.
- Go to Account and then select Country and Profiles.
- Here you will see a list of countries, you can select the country that you are currently located in.
For the App Store please follow the below instructions;
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Go to iTunes and App Store settings.
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID from the pop-up.
- Sign in or verify with your Touch or Face ID.
- Select Country/Region.
- Tap Change Country or Region.
- Choose your preferred region from the list of countries.
- Tap on Agree after reviewing the terms and hit Agree again to confirm.